Monday, December 5, 2011

Carolyn Sina


My name is Carolyn and I currently live in St. Louis Park with my husband Jim and youngest son Jacob, who is a sophomore in high school. My oldest son is currently attending college in Mankato, majoring in media arts communication.

I was looking for additional ways to serve God and give back. I joined the J-team (helping the Journey worship service run smoothly) this fall and I have met many caring and wonderful people from this opportunity.

I listened to the presentation from Anne and Brian McNeill about their most recent trip to Haiti. I felt the tug on my heart to go to Haiti and give back to others. This is an opportunity to help others who don’t have a permanent place to live. This is an opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus. He will guide me in the direction of where I can be the most helpful. This is an opportunity to reinforce the idea of how precious life is to all of us. Take nothing for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment