Monday, January 7, 2013

Mark Schneider

My name is Mark Schneider. I live in Plymouth, MN with my wife Susan and our two teenage children, Jack and Ellie. This trip to Haiti, will be my first experience going on a mission trip. The opportunity came to me at the last minute but I did not hesitate for one minute in saying "yes, count me in"! I have often said that giving financial gifts is easy but rolling up your sleeves and giving of your time is the hard part. I have been praying and seeking an opportunity for me to become actively involved and I believe this trip is an answer to those prayers. As I try to imagine all that we might encounter, some of which will have a significant emotional impact, I know that I need to walk in faith and allow the Lord to lead me in the way that best fits his plan for others and for myself. I look forward to not only this experience but many more in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Our prayers go with you and the team Mark. I can't wait to hear about the report.

    May the Lord bless your efforts!

    Jonathan Cotten and family

    ReplyDelete