Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Cristina Reedstrom


Bonjou!

My name is Cristina Reedstrom, and I love traveling and learning about other cultures. I believe this passion is part of God’s call on my life. This is my third trip to Haiti and I am super excited! Healing Haiti is an amazing organization focused on long-term change in Haiti, and I am blessed to have the opportunity to continue to serve alongside them. 

Thank you for your continued support and prayers. I am especially excited for this trip as it falls over my birthday this year, and I cannot think of a better way to spend my 30th birthday than in Haiti!

And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

2 comments:

  1. Happy 30th Birthday to our first born beautiful daughter. Love you tons!!! Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday from your while family including luke and Logan ( who are both very fine) !!!
    Hope the Lord touched you in a special way today!! You are a beautiful daughter with a big kind giving heart. Couldn't be more proud.
    Love you tons. Don't get too tired. Sleep well.
    Mom for all.

    ReplyDelete