Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Nikki McCain



I am very excited to co-lead this team to Haiti with Anne!  I first came to Haiti in September 2012.  I instantly fell in love with the country and the people.  God has used Haiti to draw me closer to Him and to teach me many things, including humbleness, true worship and steadfast faith.  My prayer is that God uses this team to serve His children in Haiti and that we bring glory to God in all that we do.  

I have been married to my husband Mike for nine years this fall.  We live in Richfield with our two wonderful children and our crazy dog.  We are both attorneys by profession.  I work as an e-discovery attorney at a company in Bloomington.  Mike practices employment law at a law firm in Stillwater.  We joined Calvary eleven years ago.  We have been blessed to be involved in several different ministries at Calvary, including leading mission trips to Haiti. 


"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose."  Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment