Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Angela Baldwin


My name is Angela Baldwin, and I am from Franklin, Tennessee. I graduated this year from high school and will be attending the University of Louisville in the fall. I will be majoring in music therapy. I am passionate about many things including the power of music and helping people to understand the love that a Great Father has for them. People with special needs have always had a special place in my heart. I desire for them to know their worth and that people do love them. I am super excited for the trip to Haiti. My first desire to travel to Haiti came a couple months after I became a Christian- which was five years ago. I can't wait to see all that God has for our team there. I am positive that it will be a life changing experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment