Thursday, September 5, 2013

Allison Puppe

       

Hi, my name is Allison Puppe. I am originally from Nebraska, but now live in New Hope with my dog, Eddie. I attended a mission trip meeting on a whim after church one day and was absolutely captivated by the pictures and stories from previous trips. After a short weekend of soul searching, I volunteered for my first mission trip. I could not be more thrilled for this opportunity. In a world full of discontent and always wanting more, I am hoping God will show me, through the Haitian people, to be satisfied with what He has given me and how to use the gifts I have to be His beacon to others. I believe it is through His will that I have been given the opportunity of a lifetime to be a member of this mission trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment