Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hannah Christianson


Hello everyone! My name is Hanna Christianson and I am from Lincoln, NE. I attend Drake University in Des Moines, IA, majoring in Actuarial Science and Accounting. My aunt, Jennifer Reshetar, and I will be leaving for Haiti very soon along with our team, and I could not be more excited for the experience ahead of me! I’ve wanted for a very long time to go on an international missions trip, and I feel like this is one way I am following God’s direction for my life.  I pray that He will give me strength physically, emotionally, and spiritually while I am working with the people of Haiti. This missions trip will challenge me to trust fully in what God’s plan is for me and for the people of Haiti, once again reminding me that God is in control!

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment