Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Rocky Kostick

My name is Rocky Kostick:  I am a Director at Ameriprise Financial where I've been the past 8 years.  My best friend and life partner (Laurie) and I just celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary.  We have three awesome children:  Courtney (29), married to a wonderful man (Erick), Kyle (26), and Caleb (24) who just recently announced his engagement a young lady named Katey.
 
God has blessed me with a wonderful family and a life journey that has been more than an adventure.  I am going on this mission trip to because I believe it's part of God's plan for me.  I am excited for what God has in store for me and this team!

1 comment:

  1. Rocky, may God bless you with health and safety while you bless others with your love ands compassion.

    ReplyDelete