Thursday, February 11, 2016

Julie Carlson



This is my first mission trip to Haiti, and I am ready and anxious to experience all that Haiti has to offer.

My name is Julie Carlson, and my husband Boe and I have 4 wonderful children named Charlie (9), Clara (8), Henry (6), and Hazel (4).  We enjoy spending time together as a family and especially love being outside together.  We are beyond blessed with our life and are grateful for all that God has provided.  This mission trip is a chance for me to give back to others by serving the people of Haiti.

I am fortunate to go on this mission trip with my husband Boe and am looking forward to sharing this experience with him.  We are grateful that Grandma and Grandpa will be at home with our kids for the week! Thanks, Mom and Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment