Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Chloe Hofstad


Hi! My name is Chloe, I am 23 and I was born and raised in Minnesota. I work as an assistant teacher at a Christian childcare center, and it has been a blessing in my life. I believe without a doubt that God put me on this earth to work with kids. This trip to Haiti came as a surprise, but it has already changed my heart so much. One day God told me to go, so I took the first step and ever since then he has knocked over every obstacle that has come in my path. God is definitely calling me to Haiti and I am beyond excited. I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve God's people, not only the Haitians, but my team members as well. Something tells me that while this may be my first trip, it will not be my last. Thank you to everyone for the support, whether it was money, donations or prayers, you are just as much a part of this team as those of us going and we couldn't do it without you. God bless!

1 comment: