Thursday, June 4, 2015

Megan Ward


Hi, my name is Megan. I currently live and work in the Twin Cities, but I will be attending grad school at the College of St. Scholastica in Duluth for my Masters of Science this fall. This is my third trip to Haiti with Healing Haiti. I could not be more excited to be a part of such a wonderful organization, and to be returning with so many individuals that I have traveled to Haiti with on my previous trips. Haiti holds such a special place in my heart along with the incredible people who live there. I am so blessed that God has made this place part of the plan he has for me, and that he allows me to be his hands and feet in Haiti. Thank you for your continued support and prayers for our team. I know that God has HUGE plans for us in Haiti this June. 

No comments:

Post a Comment