Sunday, August 3, 2014

Erin DeWolf


It's time for my third mission trip to Haiti!!!

In January of 2012, I was blessed to go on my first trip to Haiti. I fell head over heals in love with the country, the people (especially the kids), and just serving over all. By the moment my plane landed back home, I knew I wanted to go back as soon as possible. I was lucky to return in August of 2013 and fell in even deeper love. It was at this point that I knew Haiti would be a big part of my life.

On August 4th, I will be going for my third time. I can not even explain how excited I am to see the beautiful smiles of the children and people there. I am also excited to be the team's leader in training, and can't wait to learn and further pursue my leadership goal.

Thank you all for your love and support!

Bondje beni ou :)

No comments:

Post a Comment