Sunday, August 3, 2014

Allison Puppe


God has opened so many doors for me in the past year and a half.  I’ve joined the choir, been allowed to be on the worship teams for Calvary and joined a wonderful small group.  All have brought me joy beyond measure and Christian based friendships I’ve been missing in my life for years.  I also now find myself blessed enough to be preparing for my second trip to Haiti.  I said after my first trip, last September, I couldn’t get back fast enough.  The year has taken forever and flown by all at the same time.  I feel so much better prepared for the second time around.  I’m excited to form new friendships that can only be formed by serving others as the hands and feet of Christ.  I pray for God to keep my eyes, mind, and heart open on this next journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment