Friday, January 4, 2013

Raeann Mysliwiec

My name is Raeann. I have a loving family and friends. My life is full with activities most every day. I have learned of this Journey to Haiti from a co-worker Brian McNeill. My heart was so warmed when I heard of his wonderful experience. I did not think I could be blessed with such an opportunity. I know I have been very fortunate in life but the chance to go to a place in the world that has nothing and yet everything with God and Love truly will be a fantastic teaching for me. I am so looking forward to the full experience of playing with the children to addressing their injuries. I feel God has blessed me in many ways but this is his way of showing me he loves me to be a part of this experience.

1 comment:

  1. Rae - So what animal are you going to ride in Haiti? Hope all is going well and you are enjoying the experience!- Rick

    ReplyDelete