Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Cristina Reedstrom


Bonjou!

My name is Cristina Reedstrom and I am a perpetual student. [I am currently pursuing a BS in mechanical engineering, which will allow me to practice patent law.] I have three younger sisters, two brother-in-laws and one future brother-in-law. [Which means my poor father will have hosted 3 weddings in a little over 2 years!] I love traveling and learning about other cultures. I believe this passion is part of God’s call on my life- this trip to Haiti is one small step in trying to follow His direction! I am excited to learn more about the people of Haiti and to serve in whatever way I can.


“For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’” Galatians 5:13-14

1 comment: