Saturday, January 18, 2014

John Tomas


My name is John Tomas. I'm one of the owners of a family plumbing business. I am married to Melissa Tomas of 21 years, and am a father of three. I will be going on the mission trip with my eldest daughter Emilie Tomas. This will be my fifth trip with Healing Haiti, but my first mission trip. I am involved in youth mission trips at Nativity Lutheran Church, and I also sing in the church choir. Some of my hobbies are camping, hiking, and scuba diving.  I am currently trying to get our church more involved with Healing Haiti. I have a heart for the Haitian people, and feel that God is asking me to help. I am excited to go back to Haiti, especially on a mission trip which will allow me to serve in ways I haven't before. I'm anticipating the events that God has in store or us.

No comments:

Post a Comment