Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Jenna Rathlisberger


Hi, I’m Jenna Rathlisberger, youngest (and only) daughter of Pam and Marv.  I’m currently a senior at Armstrong high school, but I do full-time PSEO (a program where you can study at a college and get high school and college credits for free) at North Hennepin Community College. I will be attending South Dakota State University in the fall, and right now I want to major in Early Childhood Education to become a Kindergarten teacher. I have an awesome job at Calvary Childcare Center working with amazing kids.  I enjoy playing piano, creating clothing by sewing, fishing and being in the outdoors in general.

I love helping and serving people in need, especially children.  Like my brother Andy, I also went on a Mission trip to rural Mexico.  Also like Andy, it was an eye-opening experience.  I want to go to Haiti to serve the people in need, and I can’t wait to help all the wonderful children there and let them know they are all loved and cared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment