Saturday, January 18, 2014

Camille Porter


Bonswa, I'm Camille Porter, I'm a junior in High school. I'm homeschooled, and I really enjoy it! My interests include, art, dancing, makeup artistry, animals, and Haiti. I'm in my second year of taking contemporary dance at the Phipps Center for the Arts, it's a work-in-progress ;) I've always loved to paint and draw. Animals have always been a huge passion for me, I've even considered working at the MN zoo as a lifelong profession.

And Haiti....I've considered being a missionary off and on for years, but it wasn't until my first missions trip there, this past August with my sister, that it has become a very serious interest of mine. Haiti is such a beautiful place, the people touched me more then I could ever hope to touch them. Haiti is the happiest place I've ever been, I see and feel Gods presence everywhere there. I love the children, I love the adults, I love the ability to share in the experience of being Christ to others with an amazing team, and dang...the food is delicious :)


I am so blessed that God has brought around this opportunity to go back so soon after my first trip, this time not just with my sister, but with our mother as well!


GOD IS GOOD!!!
Bondye beniw!

No comments:

Post a Comment