Wednesday, January 22, 2014

God sighting at HSDB

 Bonswa everybody! Today I had an amazing God sighting at Home for Sick and Dying Babies (HSDB) that I wanted to share to you!  So I made this huge connection with this adorable little five year old boy named McKenzie.  He was sitting on my lap while we were swinging on a swing, and I had this urge to sing "How He Loves" by David Crowder Band.   Once I was finished singing, McKenzie looked up at me and pointed at the sky.  Even though I knew he didn't understand the language and words, I just knew that he knew the song was about God's amazing love.  I then pointed at the sky, proceeded to make a heart with my hands, and then pointed at him. Meaning that God loves McKenzie, and he fully understood. He looked at me and gave me this giant smile that took up his whole face and gave me a great big hug to say thanks for telling him that.  I know I will remember this moment for the  rest of my life.  So that's my God sighting that happened today!

-Jenna Rathlisberger (team member)

No comments:

Post a Comment